Followers

Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Developing discovery

So the other day my hubby,son and I were walking through Target. He was in need of new shorts because my hubby didn't like the ones he wears. So to make the hubby happy the spite the fact that it's not my hubby who is wearing them. Now I also have a 6 years daughter who was away with her nan. So we come to the little girls department. I spotted the part with the Hannah Montana and Jonas brothers undergarments. Knowing that when school starts and it's time to school shop,these are going to be on her list. Further down we spot the training bras. As nice and calm as I can,I say to hubby...look those are in our near future. BOY!!! did I ever speak too fast!! Yes!! to my surprise last night as I'm getting my 6 year old ready to settle in for the night. I notice somewhat of a change as she screaming and crying because she's not sure what's taking place. The hubby walks in to ask what's wrong. So as quiet and calm I tell him so the 6 year old,who is already not sure herself doesn't hear. I get a a typical daddy response as he says nothing and closes the door. I would say with that kind of response,he didn't want to hear that his little girl was on her way to becoming a little lady. As for me I have so many emotions going on inside of me. She is no longer the little baby girl I could fit in the palm of my hand.

No comments: